View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
04-30-2007, 08:04 AM

I know complaining about the set list is sort of the hip thing right now, but I don't see how there can be any complaints about these performances overall. The second night was the best show they have done so far this tour. Near perfect on almost every level.

If I did have one complaint about song choices, it would be that they did not do either Right In Two or The Pot. And for those saying that Maynard can't hit high notes anymore or whatever, The Pot pretty much dispells that since it's obvious that one really taps him vocally. I think we will get it at some point this tour, just hope it's one of the upcoming concerts in SD.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:04 AM   #31
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

I know complaining about the set list is sort of the hip thing right now, but I don't see how there can be any complaints about these performances overall. The second night was the best show they have done so far this tour. Near perfect on almost every level.

If I did have one complaint about song choices, it would be that they did not do either Right In Two or The Pot. And for those saying that Maynard can't hit high notes anymore or whatever, The Pot pretty much dispells that since it's obvious that one really taps him vocally. I think we will get it at some point this tour, just hope it's one of the upcoming concerts in SD.
OFFLINE |