View Single Post
nafloot's Avatar nafloot
04-29-2007, 10:15 PM

After reading a few more posts I guess I should have bought the cheaper seats. Security wouldn't even let my bro smoke a cigarette at the little bar behind the box. Then I sparked up in the box and they came in with "the flashlight". Those asswipes love there flashlights. At the fuckin Joint they busted us smoking on the floor, I mean the whole place is the floor. Way to worried about it. They can't charge you for your own weed so they make you buy drinks at $10.00 bucks a pop. After a concert drunk fuckers get into fights, stoners go to DENNYS!!!
Old 04-29-2007, 10:15 PM   #23
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

After reading a few more posts I guess I should have bought the cheaper seats. Security wouldn't even let my bro smoke a cigarette at the little bar behind the box. Then I sparked up in the box and they came in with "the flashlight". Those asswipes love there flashlights. At the fuckin Joint they busted us smoking on the floor, I mean the whole place is the floor. Way to worried about it. They can't charge you for your own weed so they make you buy drinks at $10.00 bucks a pop. After a concert drunk fuckers get into fights, stoners go to DENNYS!!!
OFFLINE |