View Single Post
aevasquez's Avatar aevasquez
04-29-2007, 08:51 PM

Duuuuuddddeeee!!!!! 46&2 was the jhit!!! This guy just comes up along me all pumped up moving with the music and we both just got into it...it was one of those umforgettable moments. I cant stop thinking about it. It was dope.

But about the rest of the show. My overall opinion: Awesome show. The sound was so clear and precise...RIGHT IN YOUR F-ING EAR!!!. I was at ground level and i swear all of us down there were saying how f-ing lucky we were for being so damn close to the band. Danny's facial expressions were intense. Stupid Maynard and his Alien shades. Adam just chilling and being smooth. And Justin, lol...hes a Brit.

Swamp Song was dope. Groovy ass fack and what a treat. John and Danny's faceoff was dope. I personally think John kicked Danny's butt. That was great. Stupid Maynard and his Pay-per-view comments...facking hilarious.

The pit was tight. I was glad to see some idiots moshing a lil. Took some pix on my phone, had to battle with some dude and his flashlight all night...but i manage some good ones. Leaving the venue and going up the stairs and at the entrance of the Pearl, with all the fans yelling at the top of lungs was crazy as well!!! Nice to see how much the fans appreciate Tool.

Thats it for now. I can go all day talking about the show. Peace.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:51 PM   #21
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Duuuuuddddeeee!!!!! 46&2 was the jhit!!! This guy just comes up along me all pumped up moving with the music and we both just got into it...it was one of those umforgettable moments. I cant stop thinking about it. It was dope.

But about the rest of the show. My overall opinion: Awesome show. The sound was so clear and precise...RIGHT IN YOUR F-ING EAR!!!. I was at ground level and i swear all of us down there were saying how f-ing lucky we were for being so damn close to the band. Danny's facial expressions were intense. Stupid Maynard and his Alien shades. Adam just chilling and being smooth. And Justin, lol...hes a Brit.

Swamp Song was dope. Groovy ass fack and what a treat. John and Danny's faceoff was dope. I personally think John kicked Danny's butt. That was great. Stupid Maynard and his Pay-per-view comments...facking hilarious.

The pit was tight. I was glad to see some idiots moshing a lil. Took some pix on my phone, had to battle with some dude and his flashlight all night...but i manage some good ones. Leaving the venue and going up the stairs and at the entrance of the Pearl, with all the fans yelling at the top of lungs was crazy as well!!! Nice to see how much the fans appreciate Tool.

Thats it for now. I can go all day talking about the show. Peace.