View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
04-29-2007, 11:04 AM

Groooooan. Oh my aching head. Let me tell ya, dem Canadians sure can put away some beers! I am paying for it now, fer sure. Ryan and Jason- if you read this, hope you made it home ok! I don't know how you guys managed a 6am wake up call.

As for the show, not much to add to what has already been said. Maynard was super chatty tonight and is definitely having fun riding Danny.

One thing I did want to mention- I felt like Rosetta Stoned was performed as well as they can do it. And thanks to the crystal clear sound of The Pearl, I could actually hear all of MJKs vocals during that one for a change. And he sang the verses pretty much on the beat instead of just rushing through them like he normally does. Truly outstanding.

I gotta get on the road and get back to LA now. Bring on SD!

......Oooohhh my head (I'm a puss puss puss)
Old 04-29-2007, 11:04 AM   #10
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Groooooan. Oh my aching head. Let me tell ya, dem Canadians sure can put away some beers! I am paying for it now, fer sure. Ryan and Jason- if you read this, hope you made it home ok! I don't know how you guys managed a 6am wake up call.

As for the show, not much to add to what has already been said. Maynard was super chatty tonight and is definitely having fun riding Danny.

One thing I did want to mention- I felt like Rosetta Stoned was performed as well as they can do it. And thanks to the crystal clear sound of The Pearl, I could actually hear all of MJKs vocals during that one for a change. And he sang the verses pretty much on the beat instead of just rushing through them like he normally does. Truly outstanding.

I gotta get on the road and get back to LA now. Bring on SD!

......Oooohhh my head (I'm a puss puss puss)
OFFLINE |