View Single Post
VegasJoe
04-29-2007, 08:21 AM

Last night's show was amazing to say the least. I have wanted to see these guys for at least 5 years and finally had the chance last night. The light show was outstanding. I was in section 303 and about 15 feet from the guy that got taken out of the arena with the camera. I just thought it was funny how the security dragged him out anf let the people in front of me get high. They saw it and didn't even care. Priorities I guess. The set list was great. I know a lot of people complain because they haven't changed it up in over a year, but for a newbie it was spectacular. I loved Swamp song, and starting the concert with Jambi was great. The best part was taking my wife, who is a Madonna fan, and getting her into the entire feel of a real rock show. She handled it great and really made the night special. The only song I really wanted to hear and didn't was The Pot. It just makes me want to see another show. The little "intermission" they took was something I had never seen at a concert. They all collected at the center of the stage and Maynard even laid down and acted like he was trying to sleep. Really different.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:21 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Last night's show was amazing to say the least. I have wanted to see these guys for at least 5 years and finally had the chance last night. The light show was outstanding. I was in section 303 and about 15 feet from the guy that got taken out of the arena with the camera. I just thought it was funny how the security dragged him out anf let the people in front of me get high. They saw it and didn't even care. Priorities I guess. The set list was great. I know a lot of people complain because they haven't changed it up in over a year, but for a newbie it was spectacular. I loved Swamp song, and starting the concert with Jambi was great. The best part was taking my wife, who is a Madonna fan, and getting her into the entire feel of a real rock show. She handled it great and really made the night special. The only song I really wanted to hear and didn't was The Pot. It just makes me want to see another show. The little "intermission" they took was something I had never seen at a concert. They all collected at the center of the stage and Maynard even laid down and acted like he was trying to sleep. Really different.
OFFLINE |