View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 12:47 AM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
Re: 2007/01/25 - Sydney, AUS - Olympic Park Showgrounds

Awesome, was in the D barrier for Killers, jet, muse and of course tool.

Muse kicked ass except their new songs sucked ass live, tool once again had a very amped crowd before they came on. I was sore as fuck from the SEC gig (was slammed against the front barrier for the whole thing :P) but i still hit the mosh hard hah it was great seeing people singing along passionately. I sang every single breath my lungs had left.

Everything was great, sober and opiate and the pot were great live but not as good as rosetta/wings/swamp from the night before.. Still great fun tracks..

Adams intro to schism is fucking beautiful, the double time in schism almost made me wet my fucking pants once again just fucken amazing.. seriously when Justins bass comes in it just takes you to another world. Tool are the best band ever hands down :P

I have to say favourite song of this gig was Schism, the intro, the double time and also singing "Between supposed lovers/brothers" with my arms around my best mate and my girlfriend was magic :P
Also singing the whole "spiral out" with my mates in lateralus was amazing.. Lateralus is a monster live, so is vicarious.. so awesome.

See ya in december.
OFFLINE |