View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 09:25 PM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 10
Re: NOTHING TO FIGURE OUT NO MEANING TOOL IS YOUR THOUGHTS CREATING THEMSELVES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdynotin View Post
This is not spam.

If tool songs had a meaning they wouldn't mean anything.

Why do you think tool songs mean different things to different people BECAUSE THEY THINK.

TOOL songs are the bomb because they don't mean anything. There is nothing to understand. Im sorry, I know maynard ain't gonna mad becuase im bursting the bubble. Thought is your enemy, listening along with your body to these highly improbable but amazing songs.

Listen to everyone of the songs each one is the expierence of the mind creating its own illusion of itself.

I guess the best songs were the lyrics show this wonderfull meaning of nothing is H.
Pushit, and Aenima FLUSH IT DOWN FLUSH IT DOWN, PUSHIN ME SHOVIN IT PUSHIN ME SHOVIN IT, and the whole of H

I know maynard knows that there is no meaning and nothing to convey thru his songs.

The thoughts that spring foward in the presence of these songs will evade their own destruction by giving meaning to the meaningless of thought AKA HUMAN EXPIERNCE.
Your a dumbass. Go do some more drugs and listen to rosetta stoned. What is this nonsense? I know I am late with this comment but damn. If there wasnt anything to understand would we be in the "opinion" section? Think for yourself, Question Mrdynotin