View Single Post
thompr2
08-10-2009, 07:15 AM

Im not sure what show the rest of you were watching, but Maynard really mailed this one in.... I have seen TOOL 5 times now, and not a single show has compared to the show they did at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton on the Lateralus Tour.

Lets be honest, 10K was a sub par TOOL album. The Pot was one of the only tracks that even resembled the brilliance that this band posesses. All that beign said, seeing TOOL was still better than seeing most other acts out there, Danny was on pojnt the whole night, I just felt that the band wasnt into it.

I wont see them again, at least not until they put out a half decent new album
Old 08-10-2009, 07:15 AM   #62
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Im not sure what show the rest of you were watching, but Maynard really mailed this one in.... I have seen TOOL 5 times now, and not a single show has compared to the show they did at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton on the Lateralus Tour.

Lets be honest, 10K was a sub par TOOL album. The Pot was one of the only tracks that even resembled the brilliance that this band posesses. All that beign said, seeing TOOL was still better than seeing most other acts out there, Danny was on pojnt the whole night, I just felt that the band wasnt into it.

I wont see them again, at least not until they put out a half decent new album
OFFLINE |