View Single Post
sb1919
08-09-2009, 10:14 AM

~I think that huge pick slide was when Adam began playing the 'Maynard's Dick' riff as an intro to Schism. ~I'm still amazed and dumbfounded as to how great the show was!! & just how talented those guys are! Hypnotic light show also! Loved the different visuals!~what a difference from when I first saw them (a few overhead lamps and a smoke machine) MJK was hiliarious!! I loved it when he was screwing around with one of thier road crew; telling that fat roadie *which I might add that did anyone notice the montage with the white labcoats a la Bill Hicks - Another Dead Hero artwork from Aeima??* Anyway, MJK telling him to move a box he was standing on back an forth, Maynard made him do it like 5-6 times before he was about to kick him *LOL
Old 08-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #60
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

~I think that huge pick slide was when Adam began playing the 'Maynard's Dick' riff as an intro to Schism. ~I'm still amazed and dumbfounded as to how great the show was!! & just how talented those guys are! Hypnotic light show also! Loved the different visuals!~what a difference from when I first saw them (a few overhead lamps and a smoke machine) MJK was hiliarious!! I loved it when he was screwing around with one of thier road crew; telling that fat roadie *which I might add that did anyone notice the montage with the white labcoats a la Bill Hicks - Another Dead Hero artwork from Aeima??* Anyway, MJK telling him to move a box he was standing on back an forth, Maynard made him do it like 5-6 times before he was about to kick him *LOL
OFFLINE |