View Single Post
slowlyfading
08-08-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeastfromtheeast View Post
if the rumour holds true, then I believe Maynard exited very quickly to hit up his usual VIP room at The Brass Rail. The true definition of a Rockstar.
My friends and I had aftershow passes so after the show ended we were directed to this tent on the dock where, supposedly they were supposed to come and meet us. It wasn't very big; maybe 8 tables with 4 chairs around them. We could see them in a room across from this tent a little higher up that had glass windows and a balcony. They never came down so we didn't get to meet them. We waited until 2 am i think it was and then security kicked us out. Not the way to end a concert experience that's for sure!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #59
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeastfromtheeast View Post
if the rumour holds true, then I believe Maynard exited very quickly to hit up his usual VIP room at The Brass Rail. The true definition of a Rockstar.
My friends and I had aftershow passes so after the show ended we were directed to this tent on the dock where, supposedly they were supposed to come and meet us. It wasn't very big; maybe 8 tables with 4 chairs around them. We could see them in a room across from this tent a little higher up that had glass windows and a balcony. They never came down so we didn't get to meet them. We waited until 2 am i think it was and then security kicked us out. Not the way to end a concert experience that's for sure!!!
OFFLINE |