View Single Post
Tetanus Shot
07-26-2009, 10:41 AM

Great show -- my fourth TOOL concert. Crowd energy was fantastic. Maynards vocals were too low, especially at the very beginning. Nokia leaves much to be desired: no bathrooms on the upper level; urp in the water fountain for the entire show (doesn't anyone work here to clean up this stuff?)

Felt a little sorry for the guy near me who said it was it first concert ever. It's all downhill from here man.

Fan guidance:
Take your intermission break after Aenema.
Don't get totally blotto before the show, especially if you're in the steep nosebleed seats! I definitely could have done without the drunk blonde who knocked her boyfriend down on me from the seat behind. It's a good thing he didn't kill me, or the chick below me who I crashed into! Ow, my aching knee...

Tweakbird is like Rush, Pink Floyd, and Zepplin all rolled up into one. Best opening band I've seen in a looooong time.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

Great show -- my fourth TOOL concert. Crowd energy was fantastic. Maynards vocals were too low, especially at the very beginning. Nokia leaves much to be desired: no bathrooms on the upper level; urp in the water fountain for the entire show (doesn't anyone work here to clean up this stuff?)

Felt a little sorry for the guy near me who said it was it first concert ever. It's all downhill from here man.

Fan guidance:
Take your intermission break after Aenema.
Don't get totally blotto before the show, especially if you're in the steep nosebleed seats! I definitely could have done without the drunk blonde who knocked her boyfriend down on me from the seat behind. It's a good thing he didn't kill me, or the chick below me who I crashed into! Ow, my aching knee...

Tweakbird is like Rush, Pink Floyd, and Zepplin all rolled up into one. Best opening band I've seen in a looooong time.
OFFLINE |