View Single Post
puscifer11
07-26-2009, 09:42 AM

"DALLAS TOOL SHOW

is confirmed. Tickets will be on-sale this... Friday. One of the best Tool shows ever will be on JULY 25... at the NOKIA THEATER at GRAND PRAIRIE. And being that it's such a big state... who knows... maybe more."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a message from toolband.com that blair had put up when i saw this i bought the dallas tickets at impulse instead of the san antonio tickets, where i am originally from. when i saw this i was think "man this show is gonna have so many new songs that are new to the tour" or just something more spectacullar. the setlist turned out to be the same as the san antonio show, or every other show for that matter. but i have to admit it was a really good show, loved the interactions with the crowd, n loved flood and aenima the most cus of all the energy that was put into it. was a disapointed that it was the same setlist but, but very amazing show none-the-less.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:42 AM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

"DALLAS TOOL SHOW

is confirmed. Tickets will be on-sale this... Friday. One of the best Tool shows ever will be on JULY 25... at the NOKIA THEATER at GRAND PRAIRIE. And being that it's such a big state... who knows... maybe more."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a message from toolband.com that blair had put up when i saw this i bought the dallas tickets at impulse instead of the san antonio tickets, where i am originally from. when i saw this i was think "man this show is gonna have so many new songs that are new to the tour" or just something more spectacullar. the setlist turned out to be the same as the san antonio show, or every other show for that matter. but i have to admit it was a really good show, loved the interactions with the crowd, n loved flood and aenima the most cus of all the energy that was put into it. was a disapointed that it was the same setlist but, but very amazing show none-the-less.
OFFLINE |