View Single Post
kanaduh
07-25-2009, 08:23 PM

typing this from outside the venue on phone. Sorry if the format is retarded.
Wow!
Possibly my favourite tool show yet, despite the same setlist.

Tweak bird is really growing on me. To everyone going to future shows - do not miss these guys! The drummer Ashton is incredible. Absolutely love him.

Their clarinet player was wearing a cool Indian hat for their set.
I love the crowds reaction for their song "spaceships" with the hilarious vocals.

Standard setlist for tool. After being high and drunk as hell for SA, I really did appreciate being sober for this one. The lights and lasers alone make you high....

Maynard was once again singing random jibberish for rosetta stoned. Always makes me laugh. Rosetta is still my favourite song live.

Lateralus was the best performance of the tour so far. This ashton dude from tweak bird did an awesome job on the extended drum battle with danny. He came out wearing an Indian hat as well. I could tell all 5 of them were having tons of fun.
Justin did a very hilarious dance during lateralus with his legs/feet. Almost an elvis sorta thing...

After the drum solo there was an awsome maynardism: "this is a handicapped parking zone, get this shit off the stage" then he pretended to write a ticket.

Oh.... Great story during vicarious. Adams guitar malfunctioned/stopped working near the end of the song and during his solo everything went quiet in the middle of the song. Maynard started singing the guitar sounds on his mic. I thought the technical error made it a special/memorable song.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

typing this from outside the venue on phone. Sorry if the format is retarded.
Wow!
Possibly my favourite tool show yet, despite the same setlist.

Tweak bird is really growing on me. To everyone going to future shows - do not miss these guys! The drummer Ashton is incredible. Absolutely love him.

Their clarinet player was wearing a cool Indian hat for their set.
I love the crowds reaction for their song "spaceships" with the hilarious vocals.

Standard setlist for tool. After being high and drunk as hell for SA, I really did appreciate being sober for this one. The lights and lasers alone make you high....

Maynard was once again singing random jibberish for rosetta stoned. Always makes me laugh. Rosetta is still my favourite song live.

Lateralus was the best performance of the tour so far. This ashton dude from tweak bird did an awesome job on the extended drum battle with danny. He came out wearing an Indian hat as well. I could tell all 5 of them were having tons of fun.
Justin did a very hilarious dance during lateralus with his legs/feet. Almost an elvis sorta thing...

After the drum solo there was an awsome maynardism: "this is a handicapped parking zone, get this shit off the stage" then he pretended to write a ticket.

Oh.... Great story during vicarious. Adams guitar malfunctioned/stopped working near the end of the song and during his solo everything went quiet in the middle of the song. Maynard started singing the guitar sounds on his mic. I thought the technical error made it a special/memorable song.