View Single Post
l_ron_hubbard
07-21-2009, 08:32 AM

^in response to that. I interpreted that as looking at the aurora in your hand, and saying welcome home to yourself and universe that resides within and without you. This seems consistent with his later comment about being here in this unique moment.

I can't believe no one has pointed out the awesome extension they did on Vicarious. They did a drum-solo-ish pump-up near the end of Vicarious that i thought was cool.

Other than that, this is my 11th time seeing Tool and this was by far the worst show. The setlist is so fucking short, they're just warming up for Lollapalooza. They should have at least given us Right in Two if they're taking out wings. Total waste of money.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.09 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions

^in response to that. I interpreted that as looking at the aurora in your hand, and saying welcome home to yourself and universe that resides within and without you. This seems consistent with his later comment about being here in this unique moment.

I can't believe no one has pointed out the awesome extension they did on Vicarious. They did a drum-solo-ish pump-up near the end of Vicarious that i thought was cool.

Other than that, this is my 11th time seeing Tool and this was by far the worst show. The setlist is so fucking short, they're just warming up for Lollapalooza. They should have at least given us Right in Two if they're taking out wings. Total waste of money.
OFFLINE |