View Single Post
cliff4tool
07-21-2009, 01:27 AM

after driving to denver from boise (13 hours) I too was disappointed to find out it was going to be the same stage, song list, light show i have seen 5 times on the 10,000 day tour!! super bummed out, while my buddy and i woke the next morning getting ready to drive to salt lake to see them again we both were hesitating, as if we didn't want to even go to the salt lake show!! so we took off for our 8 hour drive, got to slc with enough time to grab a beer and find our seats.... even though i was disappointed the night before, I kept an open mind and had faith that they would redeem them selfs.... THEY DID! awsome show! they could play that set forever and i would still support them. Although i would love to hear some other songs (push it, jesus christ, the pot) but im satisfied I only pray that they keep giving us the music to live by!! pleas please PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US MORE ALBUMS, DONT STOP I NEED NEW TOOL LYRICS\ MUSIC SOOOOON!
Old 07-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.09 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions

after driving to denver from boise (13 hours) I too was disappointed to find out it was going to be the same stage, song list, light show i have seen 5 times on the 10,000 day tour!! super bummed out, while my buddy and i woke the next morning getting ready to drive to salt lake to see them again we both were hesitating, as if we didn't want to even go to the salt lake show!! so we took off for our 8 hour drive, got to slc with enough time to grab a beer and find our seats.... even though i was disappointed the night before, I kept an open mind and had faith that they would redeem them selfs.... THEY DID! awsome show! they could play that set forever and i would still support them. Although i would love to hear some other songs (push it, jesus christ, the pot) but im satisfied I only pray that they keep giving us the music to live by!! pleas please PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US MORE ALBUMS, DONT STOP I NEED NEW TOOL LYRICS\ MUSIC SOOOOON!
OFFLINE |