View Single Post
Illuminus's Avatar Illuminus
07-19-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
That would actually have been Rynne (Danny's GF).
I wasn't on the floor otherwise I woulda came and said what up to ya man. You did an excellent job as usual my friend. Loved the way vicarious looked on the stage projection where it split and met in the middle. Forgot what that effect is called, I use that in photoshop all the time though.

Again man good job. I absolutely hate complaining about Tool, and its weird because this really is the first time I've ever complained. But I did appreciate the visuals as usual. You've got a rad job dude. Have fun the rest of the tour homie!
Old 07-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #12
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.09 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
That would actually have been Rynne (Danny's GF).
I wasn't on the floor otherwise I woulda came and said what up to ya man. You did an excellent job as usual my friend. Loved the way vicarious looked on the stage projection where it split and met in the middle. Forgot what that effect is called, I use that in photoshop all the time though.

Again man good job. I absolutely hate complaining about Tool, and its weird because this really is the first time I've ever complained. But I did appreciate the visuals as usual. You've got a rad job dude. Have fun the rest of the tour homie!
OFFLINE |