Thread: Maynard
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-20-2006, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDeviations
I believe in this post I said "most" who use drugs are idiots, you imbecile. Since you can't comprehend, you ARE one of those idiots. Having a degree doesn't make you anything, let alone intelligent.

Go shoot up, smartie pants.
Even that statement lacks all foundation. I would strongly argue that many people whom use drugs are still very smart people. There may be a small percentage of people who over do it and some that are just not bright to begin with. I think that you make yourself out to be the totally ignorant one just by all the ridiculous and unreasonable comments you've already made. You would have to agree that majority vote of this thread thinks you to be an utter moron. There's a clear reason for that...you just don't see it. Kind of like those fat ugly kids that can't sing on American Idol but they think they're the next Ricky Martin or whoever.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:06 PM   #263
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Maynard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDeviations
I believe in this post I said "most" who use drugs are idiots, you imbecile. Since you can't comprehend, you ARE one of those idiots. Having a degree doesn't make you anything, let alone intelligent.

Go shoot up, smartie pants.
Even that statement lacks all foundation. I would strongly argue that many people whom use drugs are still very smart people. There may be a small percentage of people who over do it and some that are just not bright to begin with. I think that you make yourself out to be the totally ignorant one just by all the ridiculous and unreasonable comments you've already made. You would have to agree that majority vote of this thread thinks you to be an utter moron. There's a clear reason for that...you just don't see it. Kind of like those fat ugly kids that can't sing on American Idol but they think they're the next Ricky Martin or whoever.