Thread: Maynard
View Single Post
somniferous's Avatar somniferous
07-20-2006, 12:50 PM

alright, i like your hunger for tool...but i heard maynard himself say that his creativity is reactive, he does contribute to riff making and song structure, but the music usually comes first, and his lyrics are sparked from there.....im not saying this is how they do all their songs, but the weight is interactive...in my personal opinion, they all carry the same weight...i can though, however, see how people associate maynard with the main weight puller....you got to admit, the music is just as powerful as the lyrics
Old 07-20-2006, 12:50 PM   #256
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Maynard

alright, i like your hunger for tool...but i heard maynard himself say that his creativity is reactive, he does contribute to riff making and song structure, but the music usually comes first, and his lyrics are sparked from there.....im not saying this is how they do all their songs, but the weight is interactive...in my personal opinion, they all carry the same weight...i can though, however, see how people associate maynard with the main weight puller....you got to admit, the music is just as powerful as the lyrics