View Single Post
Stinkfist466
01-29-2016, 04:04 PM

Junior,

We completed the 6 hour (12 round trip) Iditarod to make it to the Nashvegas show last week. Was absolutely worth it. Out of 21 shows (and counting) that crowd was probably 2nd only to the Tabernacle show for us as far as enthusiasm and energy.

I'm taking my neighbor and his wife to their first Tool show in P'cola tomorrow and Vicarious is one of his favorites so just thought I'd throw that out there...

Kanaduh - If by chance you happen to see a guy in a brown Merkin Vineyards shirt with a yellow long-sleeve undershirt...get my attention. Beer on me.

@ out...
Stinkfist
Old 01-29-2016, 04:04 PM   #3900
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Junior,

We completed the 6 hour (12 round trip) Iditarod to make it to the Nashvegas show last week. Was absolutely worth it. Out of 21 shows (and counting) that crowd was probably 2nd only to the Tabernacle show for us as far as enthusiasm and energy.

I'm taking my neighbor and his wife to their first Tool show in P'cola tomorrow and Vicarious is one of his favorites so just thought I'd throw that out there...

Kanaduh - If by chance you happen to see a guy in a brown Merkin Vineyards shirt with a yellow long-sleeve undershirt...get my attention. Beer on me.

@ out...
Stinkfist
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote