View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 09:02 AM   #18
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/09 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion

I hope the guy that threw the water bottle spends an eternity in hell getting sodomized by 50 cent.

The 46n2 instrumental was cool but the reason behind it was disappointing. Ok, it would have sucked being hit in the head by a bottle: but Maynard do the math ... (1 dickhead) : (Full house - 1 hardcore fans that paid a fair amount of money to be there).

No Jambi, no Right In Two, no Opiate. Wings/10000 days was the only saving grace of the night in my opinion. Oh that and Isis who were very excellent.

"But you changed that all for me".
"You must have been out your head"

---

Ok, my previous review was a little negative. The visuals (videos and lasers) were very very good (especially Rosetta Stoned), Stinkfist was as tight as ever and hearing the crowd go off everytime Arizona Bay was mentioned during Aenema was cool too. The night wasnt a total loss, just disappointingly flat. Even Lateralus was flat and that just aint right, man.

And special thanks to guy that helped me navigate cross-country out of the parking lot after the show. I had to drive home to Tucson that night and faced the prospect of having to sleep in my car because of the gridlocked lot. Poor event organization, but I was greatful for the help getting out. Peace.

---

Last edited by jambi46n2; 09-10-2006 at 04:04 PM..
OFFLINE |