View Single Post
The_Maestro
06-22-2010, 09:34 PM

Before I went to this show... I told my girlfriend that I was going to check the setlists from the past 2 nights, and if they hadn't changed since last tour (or 2 tours) that we were going to sell our tickets.

I couldn't bring myself to do it. I kept the faith that they would deliver... even after I bitched and moaned after last year's show.

When I heard Tim Leary's speech, I couldn't believe it. I was finally getting to experience Third Eye live. My faith in Tool was redeemed.

Intolerance and The Patient were nice surprises as well... plus the old standbys.

Overall 8/10. Very good show. Probably ranks 2nd or 3rd out of the 5 I've seen. Good energy from the band. An addition of either Opiate, Prison Sex, H., Hooker With A Penis, Parabola or Right in Two would have put it over the top... setlist is still a little too predictable. Waiting to see what they thrown in at Red Rocks.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:34 PM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

Before I went to this show... I told my girlfriend that I was going to check the setlists from the past 2 nights, and if they hadn't changed since last tour (or 2 tours) that we were going to sell our tickets.

I couldn't bring myself to do it. I kept the faith that they would deliver... even after I bitched and moaned after last year's show.

When I heard Tim Leary's speech, I couldn't believe it. I was finally getting to experience Third Eye live. My faith in Tool was redeemed.

Intolerance and The Patient were nice surprises as well... plus the old standbys.

Overall 8/10. Very good show. Probably ranks 2nd or 3rd out of the 5 I've seen. Good energy from the band. An addition of either Opiate, Prison Sex, H., Hooker With A Penis, Parabola or Right in Two would have put it over the top... setlist is still a little too predictable. Waiting to see what they thrown in at Red Rocks.
OFFLINE |