View Single Post
Lobster
01-15-2012, 12:42 AM

This was my second Tool show and I gotta say it was a lot better than the Sacramento one I went to on 7/13/10. The set list was amazing and everyone looked and acted like they had and were having an awesome time!

When Maynard flipped us off at the end before he left the stage was amazing, it was really awesome to see him acting like he was having fun. He also screamed which was crazy, because I thought he didn't like to do that anymore.

Hooker with a Penis was fucking crazy for an opening song, talk about a surprise. Hearing Pushit and Ticks and Leeches was also so amazing! The lights, the visuals, the music, the crowd everything about tonight was just great. I love Tool and I am sooooooo outta my head right now :)
Old 01-15-2012, 12:42 AM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

This was my second Tool show and I gotta say it was a lot better than the Sacramento one I went to on 7/13/10. The set list was amazing and everyone looked and acted like they had and were having an awesome time!

When Maynard flipped us off at the end before he left the stage was amazing, it was really awesome to see him acting like he was having fun. He also screamed which was crazy, because I thought he didn't like to do that anymore.

Hooker with a Penis was fucking crazy for an opening song, talk about a surprise. Hearing Pushit and Ticks and Leeches was also so amazing! The lights, the visuals, the music, the crowd everything about tonight was just great. I love Tool and I am sooooooo outta my head right now :)