View Single Post
nembutals
07-03-2010, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matth View Post
For people who listen to such wonderfully progressive, mind-bending, uplifting and heavily intellectual music it's amazing how close minded and short sighted most of you are.

Tipharet is correct. Tool has *always* brought along amazing acts that surprise and impress. But the crowd has always been the same. If it isn't blasting on the Walrusboner's AMAZING DRIVE TIME FM BASH or being pushed on MTV or whatever is on television these days, you assholes want nothing to do with it.
How is the weather up on that pedestal?

Like I said, I enjoyed their studio material but their live set was fucking bad. I'm not gonna lie just to sound polite.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:56 AM   #35
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matth View Post
For people who listen to such wonderfully progressive, mind-bending, uplifting and heavily intellectual music it's amazing how close minded and short sighted most of you are.

Tipharet is correct. Tool has *always* brought along amazing acts that surprise and impress. But the crowd has always been the same. If it isn't blasting on the Walrusboner's AMAZING DRIVE TIME FM BASH or being pushed on MTV or whatever is on television these days, you assholes want nothing to do with it.
How is the weather up on that pedestal?

Like I said, I enjoyed their studio material but their live set was fucking bad. I'm not gonna lie just to sound polite.
OFFLINE |