View Single Post
xmrxwilx
07-02-2010, 09:32 PM

Amazing show.. Maynard was his normal hilarious, which in my opinion explains Dalek.. like i told my friend, he probably told them to explect some hate as they'd probably be playing for a huge crowd and only a hand full of people who would enjoy them. But heres my question.. did anyone catch what maynard was playing with.. the on going joke was he was pulling his phone out of his back pocket and was texting through out the show, which would be great.. oh and i also thought about it while trying to figure out the opnening act.. he is getting into pretty heavy there with puscifer the whole DUB remixing, and maybe some hardcores will say it has no place in tool, but with all in maynard, all is well. And did anyone else catch if maynard was wearing a gun holster? i know his ATF kick is all good with his wine drinking, but just wanting to make sure what i saw was right, and only to see while waiting in line the sign saying the ban of guns except for having an ok by the building, i know it was just chance the two went together in my eyes but i thought it was great thing to notice. Sorry, just love MJK and all his love and ability to f**k with everyone who loves him like we all do knowing we will always pay out last dollar to come back for more.. i know damned well i will.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

Amazing show.. Maynard was his normal hilarious, which in my opinion explains Dalek.. like i told my friend, he probably told them to explect some hate as they'd probably be playing for a huge crowd and only a hand full of people who would enjoy them. But heres my question.. did anyone catch what maynard was playing with.. the on going joke was he was pulling his phone out of his back pocket and was texting through out the show, which would be great.. oh and i also thought about it while trying to figure out the opnening act.. he is getting into pretty heavy there with puscifer the whole DUB remixing, and maybe some hardcores will say it has no place in tool, but with all in maynard, all is well. And did anyone else catch if maynard was wearing a gun holster? i know his ATF kick is all good with his wine drinking, but just wanting to make sure what i saw was right, and only to see while waiting in line the sign saying the ban of guns except for having an ok by the building, i know it was just chance the two went together in my eyes but i thought it was great thing to notice. Sorry, just love MJK and all his love and ability to f**k with everyone who loves him like we all do knowing we will always pay out last dollar to come back for more.. i know damned well i will.
OFFLINE |