View Single Post
hateyouhumans
07-02-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEnimaTOOLer View Post
If anyone is going to lie and say that they appreciated Dälek as an opening band because TOOL picked them so they must have some sort of good qualities is flat out lying. These jokers were horrible. I dont care if you like rap/hip hop/rock, whatever, they were terrible. They had zero talent in any department.

I effing LOVE Dälek, I am bummed it looks like their last day of the TOOL tour is July 6th, so I won't get to see them in Seattle, though I admit their sound probably SUCKS in an Arena anyways, check them out in a club if you ever get the chance, EPIC!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEnimaTOOLer View Post
If anyone is going to lie and say that they appreciated Dälek as an opening band because TOOL picked them so they must have some sort of good qualities is flat out lying. These jokers were horrible. I dont care if you like rap/hip hop/rock, whatever, they were terrible. They had zero talent in any department.

I effing LOVE Dälek, I am bummed it looks like their last day of the TOOL tour is July 6th, so I won't get to see them in Seattle, though I admit their sound probably SUCKS in an Arena anyways, check them out in a club if you ever get the chance, EPIC!
OFFLINE |