View Single Post
Mr. Judgemental's Avatar Mr. Judgemental
03-13-2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushypushy View Post
When you grow up, you'll appreciate Disgustipated. One of their most poignant and interesting songs....I can't get enough of LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES and all the shotgun blasts. I gained a lot more respect for it after seeing the Undertow behind-the-scenes footage.
I actually sat down the other day and listened all the way through it. I realized that it is a lot better than I originally thought. I also realized that ominous filler tracks Tool has have meaning like all their other songs. I now veiw their filler tracks as, "a short break," rather than, "pure and utter crap."

BACK ON THE DISCUSSION OF THE POT NOW
Old 03-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #140
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 2
Re: Why is it people don't like this song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushypushy View Post
When you grow up, you'll appreciate Disgustipated. One of their most poignant and interesting songs....I can't get enough of LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES and all the shotgun blasts. I gained a lot more respect for it after seeing the Undertow behind-the-scenes footage.
I actually sat down the other day and listened all the way through it. I realized that it is a lot better than I originally thought. I also realized that ominous filler tracks Tool has have meaning like all their other songs. I now veiw their filler tracks as, "a short break," rather than, "pure and utter crap."

BACK ON THE DISCUSSION OF THE POT NOW