03-02-2004, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemickjagger
C F Bb Eb Ab Db Gb Cb(B) E A D G C
a d g c f bb eb ab db gb b e a

major and minor bitch.

Tell me the notes of the B7alt scale:

Order of flats: B, E, A, D, G, C, F...

At least the way I read that question. Order of flat keys? Your answer, bitch.

B7 altered scale? Hmm. I'm not a guitar player and that seems like something a gutiar player would know. The B7 scale could be altered in many ways and still fit the B D# F# A chord structure. There is flat nine and sharp nine, etc,..I don't know what you are going for....?
Whoever we are, wherever we're from, we shoulda noticed by now, our behavior is dumb. And if our chances expect to improve it's gonna take a lot more than tryin' to remove the other race, or the other whatever, from the face Of the planet altogether.--Frank Zappa
Old 03-02-2004, 12:39 PM   #13
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 277
Re: The music theory game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemickjagger
C F Bb Eb Ab Db Gb Cb(B) E A D G C
a d g c f bb eb ab db gb b e a

major and minor bitch.

Tell me the notes of the B7alt scale:

Order of flats: B, E, A, D, G, C, F...

At least the way I read that question. Order of flat keys? Your answer, bitch.

B7 altered scale? Hmm. I'm not a guitar player and that seems like something a gutiar player would know. The B7 scale could be altered in many ways and still fit the B D# F# A chord structure. There is flat nine and sharp nine, etc,..I don't know what you are going for....?
Whoever we are, wherever we're from, we shoulda noticed by now, our behavior is dumb. And if our chances expect to improve it's gonna take a lot more than tryin' to remove the other race, or the other whatever, from the face Of the planet altogether.--Frank Zappa
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote