View Single Post
Lateralusonastrat458
07-16-2007, 12:33 PM

Yo it was my First Tool show. I was completely blown away they played all my top favorites (Jambi, Lateralus, 46 & 2, 10,000 Days pt 1&2). Great to hear stuff frm all of their albums. Flood was completely unxpected. The visuals were so amazing. The performance of Jambi was insane it was just a blast of power burning the faces of the crowd. Lateralus was epic. The whole thing with the lighters was wicked i didn't have mine with me so i put up a flippin glowstick. If anyone has photos of the show please email them to me a [email protected]
Old 07-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #77
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

Yo it was my First Tool show. I was completely blown away they played all my top favorites (Jambi, Lateralus, 46 & 2, 10,000 Days pt 1&2). Great to hear stuff frm all of their albums. Flood was completely unxpected. The visuals were so amazing. The performance of Jambi was insane it was just a blast of power burning the faces of the crowd. Lateralus was epic. The whole thing with the lighters was wicked i didn't have mine with me so i put up a flippin glowstick. If anyone has photos of the show please email them to me a [email protected]
OFFLINE |