View Single Post
violetflame's Avatar violetflame
07-16-2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria's bullet View Post
Yeah, they should have a questionnaire or something that people can fill out before they buy tickets for the front 3 sections. Like "Are you going to get up during crucial parts of the songs (ex. Forty-Six & 2 drum solo)?" "Are you going to [ironically] yell 'SOBER!' at the end of every song?" "Are you going to stand there looking bored the entire time?" And if they answer yes to any of these questions, Ticketmaster should boot them off and only allow them to buy tickets to the last seven sections and the lawn.

Also, were you sitting RIGHT next to me? (If so, I was talking to you a bit; you took a 7 minute bathroom break, etc... sound familiar?)
um, i don't know. i was in seat 9 row z. i don't remember seeing any pandas .
Old 07-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #76
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria's bullet View Post
Yeah, they should have a questionnaire or something that people can fill out before they buy tickets for the front 3 sections. Like "Are you going to get up during crucial parts of the songs (ex. Forty-Six & 2 drum solo)?" "Are you going to [ironically] yell 'SOBER!' at the end of every song?" "Are you going to stand there looking bored the entire time?" And if they answer yes to any of these questions, Ticketmaster should boot them off and only allow them to buy tickets to the last seven sections and the lawn.

Also, were you sitting RIGHT next to me? (If so, I was talking to you a bit; you took a 7 minute bathroom break, etc... sound familiar?)
um, i don't know. i was in seat 9 row z. i don't remember seeing any pandas .