View Single Post
bombsqd
07-14-2007, 04:39 PM

I was checking out some setlists for the previous shows before this one and I was going into this show with the feeling I was just going to see the last show again. From what I saw I had a feeling I was going to hear Flood which was def great news but I just wasn't that excited. What a fucking show!!! When Pushit came on I couldn't believe it, and like a lot of you I thought it meant there was going to be no Flood but there it was. I really have the feeling that at the end of the show the guys knew they probally just put on one of the best shows of the tour, the place was jumpin. Section 8, Row N on the end, Adolfo from BCN was in our row what a treat. Seriously one of the best shows I've seen in my life. Pushit, Flood, 10,000 days, Lateralus, Vicarious, Schism, I loved it. Basically just listed most of the show. AWESOME.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #62
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

I was checking out some setlists for the previous shows before this one and I was going into this show with the feeling I was just going to see the last show again. From what I saw I had a feeling I was going to hear Flood which was def great news but I just wasn't that excited. What a fucking show!!! When Pushit came on I couldn't believe it, and like a lot of you I thought it meant there was going to be no Flood but there it was. I really have the feeling that at the end of the show the guys knew they probally just put on one of the best shows of the tour, the place was jumpin. Section 8, Row N on the end, Adolfo from BCN was in our row what a treat. Seriously one of the best shows I've seen in my life. Pushit, Flood, 10,000 days, Lateralus, Vicarious, Schism, I loved it. Basically just listed most of the show. AWESOME.
OFFLINE |