View Single Post
futilebreadmachine
07-13-2007, 04:38 PM

I tihnk this was my 7th show of this tour and 15th overall. Best show Ive seen on this tour. Second time seeing pushit this tour, first time seeing flood....EVER. I thought this show was better then the orpheum. I hate this venue with a passion that wont die. It seemed to me, and most other post's confirm this, If your sitting dead center(like my self) the sound was the best ive heard form them in a long time. But it your off to the side(like I was last year, the sound sucks...BAD) so next time, if you have a choice ...try and be in the middle, even if you have to be on the lawn.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:38 PM   #57
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

I tihnk this was my 7th show of this tour and 15th overall. Best show Ive seen on this tour. Second time seeing pushit this tour, first time seeing flood....EVER. I thought this show was better then the orpheum. I hate this venue with a passion that wont die. It seemed to me, and most other post's confirm this, If your sitting dead center(like my self) the sound was the best ive heard form them in a long time. But it your off to the side(like I was last year, the sound sucks...BAD) so next time, if you have a choice ...try and be in the middle, even if you have to be on the lawn.
OFFLINE |