View Single Post
violetflame's Avatar violetflame
07-13-2007, 02:56 PM

what i don't understand is why people cross their arms and look like they're bored at a show. i was in section 3 19 rows back and i saw people on the side of me and in FRONT of me completely not into anything...go home so we other fans can steal ur seats! i was further back last time they came to tweeter and yes the sound was clearer. i personally prefer to be close to the stage and feel the vibrations from the music coming out of the speakers. i don't mind looking up to see lasers. i was really surprised by our setlist. we must have been a good crowd for the most part b/c it seemed semi-spur-of-the-moment . i didn't notice too much screwing up..and who cares anyway? it's a live show!! tool is one of the best bands live and/or recorded ever - so even if they screw up it sounds better than a lot of the other crap bands out there. i had a great time...people walking by is annoying. (i had to pee once so i was one of those, but it was during intermission) and about maynard getting to old to sing his parts and not performing like he used to...shut up! and go watch videos on youtube from '94. i have nothing different to say about how amazing danny is, they all are(and didn't maynard look sexy in green??) and how much better tool has gotten over the years...all the good stuff people have said i agree...this show was amazing and i'll be sore from and high off it for atleast another week..until i realize it's gonna be forever to feel this way again ...........
Old 07-13-2007, 02:56 PM   #55
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

what i don't understand is why people cross their arms and look like they're bored at a show. i was in section 3 19 rows back and i saw people on the side of me and in FRONT of me completely not into anything...go home so we other fans can steal ur seats! i was further back last time they came to tweeter and yes the sound was clearer. i personally prefer to be close to the stage and feel the vibrations from the music coming out of the speakers. i don't mind looking up to see lasers. i was really surprised by our setlist. we must have been a good crowd for the most part b/c it seemed semi-spur-of-the-moment . i didn't notice too much screwing up..and who cares anyway? it's a live show!! tool is one of the best bands live and/or recorded ever - so even if they screw up it sounds better than a lot of the other crap bands out there. i had a great time...people walking by is annoying. (i had to pee once so i was one of those, but it was during intermission) and about maynard getting to old to sing his parts and not performing like he used to...shut up! and go watch videos on youtube from '94. i have nothing different to say about how amazing danny is, they all are(and didn't maynard look sexy in green??) and how much better tool has gotten over the years...all the good stuff people have said i agree...this show was amazing and i'll be sore from and high off it for atleast another week..until i realize it's gonna be forever to feel this way again ...........