View Single Post
Phil_Ayshio
07-13-2007, 02:11 PM

Sound Check:
Forty-Six and 2
Push It
Jambi

Show was unreal with a phenomenal set list and the sound was better than last year. The crowd really pissed me off during WFM and 10,000 Days with all the LOUD chatter. (Let’s show a little respect) I know Schism was extended, but the double time section was bad ass. Dueling Drummers was face melting - along with Justin chugging the 5 brews from the green bottles while keeping the beat. Push It AND Flood! WHOA!!! That must have been one hell of a day off...

As for the question about the roadies wearing white lab-coats and white booties… I’ve always thought they were mad scientists creating this borderline sub-human/super-human/alienesque mixed breed that is Tool. It’s almost like they allow their creation to be unleashed on us. …but hey, pick your own ending.

Did you guys check out the security at all? They were going through cell phone pictures and taking batteries and SIM cards out of the phones. A tad on the relentless side, especially when the phones did NOT have a flash. ...fortunately I was able to get a couple decent photos from my phone and camera but I don't have time to post them right now.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #53
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

Sound Check:
Forty-Six and 2
Push It
Jambi

Show was unreal with a phenomenal set list and the sound was better than last year. The crowd really pissed me off during WFM and 10,000 Days with all the LOUD chatter. (Let’s show a little respect) I know Schism was extended, but the double time section was bad ass. Dueling Drummers was face melting - along with Justin chugging the 5 brews from the green bottles while keeping the beat. Push It AND Flood! WHOA!!! That must have been one hell of a day off...

As for the question about the roadies wearing white lab-coats and white booties… I’ve always thought they were mad scientists creating this borderline sub-human/super-human/alienesque mixed breed that is Tool. It’s almost like they allow their creation to be unleashed on us. …but hey, pick your own ending.

Did you guys check out the security at all? They were going through cell phone pictures and taking batteries and SIM cards out of the phones. A tad on the relentless side, especially when the phones did NOT have a flash. ...fortunately I was able to get a couple decent photos from my phone and camera but I don't have time to post them right now.
OFFLINE |