View Single Post
disgustipated75
07-13-2007, 01:49 PM

I can't believe people could actually complain about this show.Ive seen these guys about 20 times and this was definantly in the top 3.The band and the crowds energy was intense.I brought my 7 year old son and watched as he was mesmerized by the whole show.The lasers,the screens, the intensity of Tools playing blew both of us away.Nothings cooler than watching your son have more fun than you at a Tool concert.As for the sound we sat in section 7 ,third row back and the sound was great.Hearing Pushit into Flood was perfect then cap it off with the most amazing drum dual Ive ever witnessed.For those of you who did'nt like the show maybe you just should'nt go see Tool anymore because if you couldnt be amazed by them last night then you must be dead.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:49 PM   #52
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

I can't believe people could actually complain about this show.Ive seen these guys about 20 times and this was definantly in the top 3.The band and the crowds energy was intense.I brought my 7 year old son and watched as he was mesmerized by the whole show.The lasers,the screens, the intensity of Tools playing blew both of us away.Nothings cooler than watching your son have more fun than you at a Tool concert.As for the sound we sat in section 7 ,third row back and the sound was great.Hearing Pushit into Flood was perfect then cap it off with the most amazing drum dual Ive ever witnessed.For those of you who did'nt like the show maybe you just should'nt go see Tool anymore because if you couldnt be amazed by them last night then you must be dead.
OFFLINE |