View Single Post
BlanketEffect's Avatar BlanketEffect
07-12-2006, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
Don't know about the Dave with his birkenstocks thing, this might also be on that site, my brother read it to me, but here is some stuff

http://www.toolband.com/news/

Mar 2006

This is the only thing I could find in that article that had anything of relavence:

"And then I saw Dave. At first I thought it was just a mirage, but there he was in his van with the Phish sticker, door beads, and embroidered tapestries. I recognized him by his frizzy hair, dressed in a tie-dye tee, Baja hoodie and hemp pants, with the familiar Birkenstocks, kicking the hackiesack. So, the biker gangs didn't scare all the hippies away after all. They were back! Looking at him, I realized that Dave was the kind of guy who would hold tightly in his palm a certain piece of metal while repeating the word "Kazik." Well, at least he'd put something in that pipe of his and smoke it. "

But I don't know that that qualifies anything in the song.

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
Old 07-12-2006, 06:42 AM   #864
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 16
Re: 08 - Rosetta Stoned lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
Don't know about the Dave with his birkenstocks thing, this might also be on that site, my brother read it to me, but here is some stuff

http://www.toolband.com/news/

Mar 2006

This is the only thing I could find in that article that had anything of relavence:

"And then I saw Dave. At first I thought it was just a mirage, but there he was in his van with the Phish sticker, door beads, and embroidered tapestries. I recognized him by his frizzy hair, dressed in a tie-dye tee, Baja hoodie and hemp pants, with the familiar Birkenstocks, kicking the hackiesack. So, the biker gangs didn't scare all the hippies away after all. They were back! Looking at him, I realized that Dave was the kind of guy who would hold tightly in his palm a certain piece of metal while repeating the word "Kazik." Well, at least he'd put something in that pipe of his and smoke it. "

But I don't know that that qualifies anything in the song.

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
OFFLINE |