View Single Post
godhenry
12-18-2007, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
The SF posters purchased from Print Mafia site are signed and numbered by the poster artist, not the band.
so wait... they are asking for $80 because the artist signed it? i don't mean any disrespect to the artist, and i'm sure his/her art is worth it on some level, but if i wouldn't buy the poster for $100 when it was signed by the band, why would i spend $80 to buy a poster that was signed by an artist whose work i'm not entirely familiar with? i want to buy the poster strictly for its sentimental value, but the $80 asking price is kinda steep especially in light of the fact that the vegas posters only cost you $35 each. what's going on here?
Old 12-18-2007, 03:02 AM   #77
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
The SF posters purchased from Print Mafia site are signed and numbered by the poster artist, not the band.
so wait... they are asking for $80 because the artist signed it? i don't mean any disrespect to the artist, and i'm sure his/her art is worth it on some level, but if i wouldn't buy the poster for $100 when it was signed by the band, why would i spend $80 to buy a poster that was signed by an artist whose work i'm not entirely familiar with? i want to buy the poster strictly for its sentimental value, but the $80 asking price is kinda steep especially in light of the fact that the vegas posters only cost you $35 each. what's going on here?