View Single Post
jdowney
12-17-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enklined View Post
Just bought a poster from this site - $80.

How much were these at the venue? I didn't get a chance to look... Hopefully not much less, if at all.

How much were the autographed copies? If they were anywhere close to $80 that i just paid for a non-autographed poster, I'm not going to be happy :p

Wish I had gotten to the venue a bit earlier to grab a signed copy, if it wasn't too expensive. Would have been cool to get one that had additional work done by Adam, too.

Unsiged = $20
signed = $100
Adam Art work = $1000

Getting there earlier worked against you for the signed ones or the custom art work because they did not have them for awhile. I heard the $20 posters sold out fast, i went down during the intermission and they had the signed ones and custom artwork ones. i was debating spending the $400 for the sutom artwork then i saw they had them for $1000.

the one thing about the printmafia.net one says they are limited and signed which the $20 ones are not. so i dont know if they are signed by the band or the poster artist.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:38 PM   #75
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by enklined View Post
Just bought a poster from this site - $80.

How much were these at the venue? I didn't get a chance to look... Hopefully not much less, if at all.

How much were the autographed copies? If they were anywhere close to $80 that i just paid for a non-autographed poster, I'm not going to be happy :p

Wish I had gotten to the venue a bit earlier to grab a signed copy, if it wasn't too expensive. Would have been cool to get one that had additional work done by Adam, too.

Unsiged = $20
signed = $100
Adam Art work = $1000

Getting there earlier worked against you for the signed ones or the custom art work because they did not have them for awhile. I heard the $20 posters sold out fast, i went down during the intermission and they had the signed ones and custom artwork ones. i was debating spending the $400 for the sutom artwork then i saw they had them for $1000.

the one thing about the printmafia.net one says they are limited and signed which the $20 ones are not. so i dont know if they are signed by the band or the poster artist.
OFFLINE |