View Single Post
banned's Avatar banned
12-15-2007, 12:23 PM

This pic captures those green sheets of laser with the smoke through them. Loved that effect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiconoclast View Post
It appears I sat to the right of KR580, in the second row. This guy in between us in the front row of that section kept getting pissed at people walking by and stopping to view the show.
Great visuals during Vicarious when we got the giant web of green lasers and you couldn't see the stage anymore.
This pic is pretty close to that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr580 View Post
except those lasers above probably come down to fully block view of stage and floor. That was really cool to see the vast space covered. Awesome effects.

Great view of Danny. Really got to see how hard he hits. I got two words for you though....Baron Davis ;)
And Maynard was more relaxed than I've ever seen.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:23 PM   #71
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

This pic captures those green sheets of laser with the smoke through them. Loved that effect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiconoclast View Post
It appears I sat to the right of KR580, in the second row. This guy in between us in the front row of that section kept getting pissed at people walking by and stopping to view the show.
Great visuals during Vicarious when we got the giant web of green lasers and you couldn't see the stage anymore.
This pic is pretty close to that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr580 View Post
except those lasers above probably come down to fully block view of stage and floor. That was really cool to see the vast space covered. Awesome effects.

Great view of Danny. Really got to see how hard he hits. I got two words for you though....Baron Davis ;)
And Maynard was more relaxed than I've ever seen.
OFFLINE |