View Single Post
alf8478
07-15-2007, 10:27 AM

Most of these reviews sum up the show perfectly, and the setlist looks right. I was in the 2nd row, dead center, actually I was right behind the first reviewer, Drumdude, his lucky friend got the ice and the Maynard bottle. Good job guys.
The show was great as usual, I couldn't hear Maynard that well, especially with the megaphone during Rosetta Stoned. Highlights for me were definitely Flood, WIngs 1&2, the drum off, Justin downing beer after beer while playing one-handed, and Maynard with those plants/trees. Anyone know what was in Maynard's water bottle pouch on his leg? Probably his latest wine. Excellent show, was worth the 2 hour drive. And if the girls who were next to me, who I switched my seats with so they could see better happen to read this: You're welcome, and hope to see you again along the way....
Old 07-15-2007, 10:27 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

Most of these reviews sum up the show perfectly, and the setlist looks right. I was in the 2nd row, dead center, actually I was right behind the first reviewer, Drumdude, his lucky friend got the ice and the Maynard bottle. Good job guys.
The show was great as usual, I couldn't hear Maynard that well, especially with the megaphone during Rosetta Stoned. Highlights for me were definitely Flood, WIngs 1&2, the drum off, Justin downing beer after beer while playing one-handed, and Maynard with those plants/trees. Anyone know what was in Maynard's water bottle pouch on his leg? Probably his latest wine. Excellent show, was worth the 2 hour drive. And if the girls who were next to me, who I switched my seats with so they could see better happen to read this: You're welcome, and hope to see you again along the way....
OFFLINE |