View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 07:03 AM   #78
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecromatica View Post
10,000 Days was a treat I'd been hoping for and I'm glad I got to see it performed.

The closing Lateralus was the best I've ever heard it, I was amazed afterwards and still am.

Best show I've been too.

However, I noticed that they were practically having you spread your ass cheeks for them for merch. That was pretty low. The shirts should've been $15, twenty at most. Instead, they were practically three times that. Total bullshit.

I saw some limited edition shirt for $60. For shit's sake, it's a fucking shirt and the picture isn't even that great. I could make a better Tool shirt with a sharpie and a Hanes undershirt. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

I'm happy to say I didn't buy a shirt.

Do you attend concerts on a regular basis? It would appear many of you rarely go to shows. Concert shirts by my estimation have been in the $35-50 range for the last 5...8...years. My t__l shirt from coachella cost 40.....

I wouldnt ever by a bootleg shirt, thats totally retarded, those people selling those shirts are just bottom feeders making a dime off the band.

I would have plopped down my hard earned $$$ for shirt but most the designs werent that interesting or were derivative of whats already out there. I didnt see the limited edition one......what did it look like?
OFFLINE |