View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 12:37 PM   #58
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1657
Re: 2006/05/13 - Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre

Compliments:
amazing show!! i was in awe.. especially being the first group of people ever to hear right in two live which is a song that will stand the test of time, the drums on this song were so amazing.. sure i got pumped up for 46&2s drums but wow.. the harder schism really kicked ass, so did jambi it was hard as hell!! lateralus really suprised me when it came on because i knew that they took out the pot and the patient and replaced it with one song.. maybe because they were running late.. but the way i look at it we got a special treat instead (right in two) i could type forever on compliments they are all the same as yours basically..

Complaints:
my complaints might differ alot from others because i was last row. dont get me wrong i dig the intimate setting and all, but tool was just too huge of a band for that small of place. I dont know if it was because i was last row (that shouldnt matter though with an under 4,000 seat capacity) , but i couldnt hear maynard for shit, maybe because he was sick? o well it just made everyone else stand out even more.