View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 10:21 AM   #51
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/13 - Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre

Amazing show. One of the best shows I have seen in a long time. Definately in the top 5. The lighting, stage setup and layout, visuals, and sound were awesome. The band was on as usual and they rock the f ing house. You could tell Maynard was sick, because you could hardly hear him at times. That was also due to drown outs from the bass. It was great to see Maynard actually getting into the music and start dancing. It's been along time and coming!

I was suprised not many people were getting into the music and just standing there or sitting. I am not saying there should be mosh pits, but do people ever rock out any more! I understand its a theater, but you are going to see TOOL. It's not bare naked ladies or dave mathews.

It was nice to met a lot of tranie's like us. Hopefully you'all made it home alright! Especially the dude in the sit next to us last row between the two sound boards (excellent seats), and the fellow detroiters from the parking garage. Was there even a big Chicago presence?

Departed Detroit @ 1:30pm
Arrived @ Chicago 6:30pm
Departed Chicago @ 11:30pm
Arrived Detroit @ 5:15am

Mothers day @ 10:30am!!! F.....

The show was worth all of it!! Trying to buy tickets for Detroit show on Monday.
OFFLINE |