View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/05 - Hartford, CT - Hartford Civic Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Bear View Post
Small note: Maynard said "Pittsburgh was louder".......he said the same damn thing in Mansfield. And why do I get the feeling he has said that else where also...

Now this isn't meant to sound bitter, but it will. This tour is only exciting for those who have never seen Tool before. The past tours kill this tour without even trying. Anyone who has seen Tool before, would probably agree, that this time around...the Tool guy's are just not really giveing a crap about it anymore.
Actually this is my 6th show and ive never seen tool this animated on stage. Most of the other showes they just go out play then leave. As for this show they stoped for a little while to sit and take in the crowd. I thought this show was awesome, we were sitting about 10 rows from the middle of the stage. The sound was twice as load here then the tweeter. The bass could have been turned down maybe 5 db's because that was just way to load. Other then that awesome show, i still enjoyed mansfield better but this was awesome.
OFFLINE |