View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 06:54 PM   #38
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/09/03 - Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena

Alright...i've found a few minutes to post a quick review...

The show was AWESOME! It was my first Tool show...long time fan, just haven't been able to catch them the last few times they came around.

Anyway, I thought they kicked ass...the visual effects were right on key, and the images (combined with the lighting effects) were pretty mind stimulating. Oh wait...thats right...there was more than just that...FUCkIN TOOL WAS PLAYING LIVE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

I was so fuckin stoked for this concert, and not at all was I let down (like others seem to be). Right in Two is one of my favorite songs from the new album (only second to Wings/10,000 days), and it blew me away live. Fucking awesome!

Rosetta Stoned...I like the album version, but live...fucking AWESOME.

[Points to watch][Points off stage][Makes a stroking motion]
Time to go jackoff

Thought that was hilarious...

Oh yea, anyone from sec 101 on here happen to see the couple that were "making babies" during Lateralus? Shit was hilarious when they got caught. The security just flashed their lights on em for like 15 seconds until they finally noticed, then they got booted.

Anyway, yea, i had a good fucking time!

Just hoping they'll come around again soon, and play some more old stuff. Opiate, Swamp Song, Cold and Ugly, Undertow, etc...The Patient and Reflection would be pretty cool as well. Ah, one can only hope...

EDIT:: I will NEVER miss a Tool concert...ever. Just too damn good...

Last edited by enklined; 09-04-2006 at 06:58 PM..
OFFLINE |