View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 12:08 PM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/09/03 - Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena

digalo i am going to assume that you are referring to the post that came after mine, since i gave the show a good review. but that still doesn't keep me from thinking that you're a vain, whiny little prick. if you think there should be room for only one type of review ("OMG WHAT A GREAT SHOW, DANNY CAREY IS AMAZING LIVE, MAYNARD IS SO FUNNY, GUESS WHAT HE SAID?!!!1!") then what the fuck is the point of this forum? Yes, people can in fact have drastically different opinions of the same thing. And who are you to judge someone's ability to appreciate music and art in general? Can you tell someone's life story by their online handle? If so, and were in fact referring to me, you must've skipped over the part of me being a classically trained musician with 8 years of study under my belt, a performer at the Kennedy Center of Music, and the son and brother of professional musicians (not counting several people I know whom are professionals). Right, I can't appreciate music as a form of artistic expression.
OFFLINE |