View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 08:19 AM   #17
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2006/09/03 - Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena

They came on shortly after 9 PM (like 9:05-9:10). Finished by 11 PM.
Right in Two was my favorite song of the show as well. As soon as I heard the brief Intension intro I knew what we were getting.

First thing Maynard says: "...Where were we?". Perhaps in reference to their third show in three days.

After Stinkfist Nardo looked at the folks on floor, said something like "You guys looks like your enjoying yourself over there (floor, center). But what's happening over here (referng to crowd in front of Adam). You got a rugby match going on, football game? And then wryly he says: Maybe the guys just like rubbing up on each other" Something like that.

Guy behind me spilt his Buttwiper beer on me and blamed it on someone else. Thanks! Your helping.

Maynard looks to his left a lot while he sings. Nice to be over there.

The video screens behind them: Maybe pull them up, or make them larger? Seemed strange they were so short, and hidden behind stacks.

I wore earplugs most of the show. And my ears aren't ringing this morning.

Danny : all wrists. Hardly see that guys arms move, ever. What kind of seats does Buss give you for wearing a kobe tank the entire tour? Shiiiiiiit.

Beginning of Schism...the guitar chords...reminds me of Pete Towhsend, maybe 'Sparks'. Very Who sounding.

Justin has to play a lot of chords. Man he's busy during the show.

What was the scariest movie you've seen this year? Uh, that would have to be the video's at the Tool show ;) Let's throw this box. Let's get a camera angle from inside the box of the malnourished hellraiser bouncing around.....I was giggling but it's still fucked up.

If they included a full version of Intension along with Pigs on Marie's Wings, that would be nice addition for any potential winter/spring extravganza.

Last edited by banned; 09-04-2006 at 08:29 AM..
OFFLINE |