View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 02:30 AM   #15
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/03 - Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena

the show was great and right in two was a surprise definitely. I was hoping for opiate since they had played that at just about every show in the 3 weeks, that would have been killer, but right in two surprised me. I went to the Fresno show last month on the 6th and this show was slightly worse I would say. the visuals were excellent this time around but the sound and atmosphere at fresno definitely blew this one out. the crowd was semi-dead after the pot and up until lateralus, I largely attribute this to jambi, rosetta stoned and right in two not being as widely known by the general tool population. rosetta is a great song but I don't think it's that great live, and it really didn't seem to flow all that well tonight. well, that's all. around 215am I was driving back from the north bay south on 880 past the arena again and the entire highway was closed, looked to be like a huge accident, at least 5 firetrucks and 15 police cars. northbound was completely blocked while south bound had an easy exit/entrance back onto the freeway. i love tool!
OFFLINE |