View Single Post
Tachyon
05-17-2006, 01:52 PM

Why would they hide such a meaningless thing about Bush??? Is that really of such importance?? Are their gotta get whacked if they say something like that only not hidden in a track???? I like that their maybe hiding stuff but I can't understand why they something like this. I would hide somethings like a spell which makes may fly or teleport. I would be a big secret but I wouldn't keep it all to myself. Fuck Bush and cheers to the Cigarrette Smoking Guy(s) (reffering to the ancient X-Files of years of approx '96)
Old 05-17-2006, 01:52 PM   #18
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: pOSSIBLE rEAL mESSAGE fOUND - VT/23

Why would they hide such a meaningless thing about Bush??? Is that really of such importance?? Are their gotta get whacked if they say something like that only not hidden in a track???? I like that their maybe hiding stuff but I can't understand why they something like this. I would hide somethings like a spell which makes may fly or teleport. I would be a big secret but I wouldn't keep it all to myself. Fuck Bush and cheers to the Cigarrette Smoking Guy(s) (reffering to the ancient X-Files of years of approx '96)