Thread: New Album
View Single Post
irelandish's Avatar irelandish
02-18-2008, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schema View Post
Sudden thought:

"loot" is "tool" spelled backwards. What does this have to do with the album title? I'm not so sure, but whatever. They'll figure something out. And then we'll all be like "...oh. Wait, what?"
Loot, haha, i noticed that when i was wearin my tool shirt ae, lol, but that would make an okay album title for the album and as for people wanting maynard retire before another of the band members die, i wouldnt want that to happen as, well, maynard is the king with his lyrical whatsamits, uhh, dont no what word to put there, but you should get the picture, tool wouldnt bhe tool without maynard,

and, well, this new album must be a good one as tool is a brilliant band, legendary in my case, lol, but this album is a must wait for me,
Old 02-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #69
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schema View Post
Sudden thought:

"loot" is "tool" spelled backwards. What does this have to do with the album title? I'm not so sure, but whatever. They'll figure something out. And then we'll all be like "...oh. Wait, what?"
Loot, haha, i noticed that when i was wearin my tool shirt ae, lol, but that would make an okay album title for the album and as for people wanting maynard retire before another of the band members die, i wouldnt want that to happen as, well, maynard is the king with his lyrical whatsamits, uhh, dont no what word to put there, but you should get the picture, tool wouldnt bhe tool without maynard,

and, well, this new album must be a good one as tool is a brilliant band, legendary in my case, lol, but this album is a must wait for me,
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote