Thread: New Album
View Single Post
Schema's Avatar Schema
02-15-2008, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer88 View Post
I was not ware that BOC even had lyrics (boards of canada??), sometimes they sample people counting, but Im pretty sure the two dudes in it dont sing at all, just nice dreamscapey type music, it took along time to grow on me , but I do like the term self-parodic to ludicrousness :)
OH. Must have been the wrong BOC. I meant Blue Oyster Cult. They are, indeed, self-parodic to ludicrousness. I'm a fairly big fan - if lyrics are needed, I can provide them. Everyone knows "(Don't Fear) the Reaper" and "Burnin' for You" but, shit, they have some solid gold deep in their lyrics...

But, if there's another BOC? Can't say I've heard of them. Wikipedia links (if available!) would be THA SHIZZ, mate.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #58
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 336
Re: New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer88 View Post
I was not ware that BOC even had lyrics (boards of canada??), sometimes they sample people counting, but Im pretty sure the two dudes in it dont sing at all, just nice dreamscapey type music, it took along time to grow on me , but I do like the term self-parodic to ludicrousness :)
OH. Must have been the wrong BOC. I meant Blue Oyster Cult. They are, indeed, self-parodic to ludicrousness. I'm a fairly big fan - if lyrics are needed, I can provide them. Everyone knows "(Don't Fear) the Reaper" and "Burnin' for You" but, shit, they have some solid gold deep in their lyrics...

But, if there's another BOC? Can't say I've heard of them. Wikipedia links (if available!) would be THA SHIZZ, mate.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote